About Caliper Foods
Caliper Foods (caliperfoods.life), formerly Stillwater, is a consumer packaged goods company that offers safe and standardized hemp-derived soluble cannabinoids to both consumers and manufacturers alike.
Caliper Foods encompasses two distinct business lines: (1) Caliper Commercial Ingredients, which provides soluble CBD ingredients at scale to food, beverage, supplement, and other CPG manufacturers; and (2) Caliper Consumer, which sells its own line of CBD-infused products nationwide.
Caliper Foods was founded in 2015 on the belief that cannabinoids, especially non-psychoactive compounds like CBD, are a major new category in functional ingredients.
About the Job
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who is not afraid to wear many hats across an exciting and growing company. This role will support our overall marketing efforts, including ownership of our B2B content, email, and social (LinkedIn) marketing and project management of all marketing efforts. As a key member of the team, this position requires a highly-motivated individual who’s not afraid to jump right into things with strong organization, project management, and communication skills. Candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be extremely passionate about being the voice of a growing brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support overall planning, research, and execution of our marketing campaigns, lead generation activities, and tactics
- Translate our strategy into a content marketing plan and coordinate “turkey slicing” across various customer touch-points (white papers/eBooks, webinars, paid eBlasts, blog, paid trade pub articles, and PR articles)
- Execute and project manage all planned campaign and lead generation activities, including but not limited to: print advertising, events, public relations, leadership speaking engagements, and trade shows
- Report marketing tactic metrics, analyze which efforts/outlets were most effective, and make recommendations on marketing spends based on the results
- Maintain the Commercial Ingredients website, sales materials, and customer collateral; update and develop additional tools as needed
- Work with our technical writer and sales ops to develop our Commercial Ingredients sales toolkit - sets of presentations that showcase industry trends and other topics of interest to our customers
- Manage coordination of C-Level speaking engagements (bookings, travel, and content) in tandem with our PR agency
- Serve as a brand steward to ensure the marketing strategy and positioning is accurately represented in all marketing activities and materials
What we’ll love about you:
- A left and right brain thinker, who can lead both strategic and creative projects
- A process-oriented problem solver who can manage complex situations without panicking
- A team player with a distaste for mercenaries
- An organized, proactive nature that loves building systems and tools
- An emotionally mature adult who prefers to work with other emotionally mature adults
- An inquisitive, curious nature that views ignorance as an opportunity to learn or teach
- A willingness to admit error quickly and move immediately on to improvement
- A clear communicator in any format
- Excellent time management skills
What you’ll love about us:
- A fast-growing company with a deep belief in the value of developing talent internally from within
- A group of sane, most rational executives who try their best to be decent human beings
- An environment where fire drills are the exception, not the norm
- We offer flexible PTO for all full-time employees
- We pay competitive salaries for all roles. For salaried employees, we also cover 100% of your healthcare premium
- For more details on the culture we foster, visit: http://bit.ly/2F5zhPt
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or project management (preferably both) within CPG industries, B2B experience a plus
- Ability to travel for trade shows as needed, less than 10%
- Content, email, social (LinkedIn), and traditional marketing experience
- Experience with LinkedIn paid ads, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics a plus
- Familiar with analytical and database tools
Caliper Foods is committed to creating and celebrating a diverse work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and hire solely on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.